20m Beep Test Software - BeepShuttle Junior (Specialised version for Children)
SOFTWARE FOR ASSESSING THE AEROBIC FITNESS OF CHILDREN AND ADOLESCENTS
The software was presented for the very first time at the 12th FIEP European Congress in Luxembourg in September 2017, and it can be applied for health and fitness screening, profiling, monitoring and surveillance in schools and sports clubs.
In 2018 we published Beep Shuttle Junior in the Journal of Advanced Sport Technology.
- IDEAL FOR SPORTS COACHES & PHYSICAL EDUCATION TEACHERS WHO WANT TO MONITOR THE AEROBIC FITNESS OF THEIR STUDENTS
- USING THE VALID AND RELIABLE TEST (20M BEEP TEST) APPLIED IN SPORTS SCIENCE RESEARCH
- APPLIED IN SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH
- APPLICABLE WITH EXCEL FOR FURTHER ANALYSES OF YOUR STUDENTS
- PRESENTED AT A SCIENTIFIC CONFERENCE AND PUBLISHED IN A PEER-REVIEWED JOURNAL
A functional demo of the © BeepShuttle Software is available for download here.
Extended Video: In this video I am talking about the BeepShuttle Junior
HOW TO CITE:
Kolimechkov, S., Petrov, L., Alexandrova, A., & Cholakov, K. (2018). BeepShuttle Junior: Software for the Administration of the 20m Shuttle Run Test in Children and Adolescents. Journal of Advanced Sport Technology, 1(3), 35-40.
© BeepShuttle Software 2020